Data Network Solutions
The critical functions of a well-built IT network infrastructure is to support mission critical systems and being able to cost-effectively adapt to emerging business needs. The backbone of this infrastructure is a robust and adaptable structured cabling system.
goalIT specializes in voice, data and fiber optic cabling. Our solutions are deployed based on recommended cabling standards that help achieve reliability, cost effective and scalable network infrastructure. Whether implementing a new or upgraded LAN, or rolling out a new technology, having a network cabling system that is able to scale to accommodate bandwidth needs and easily integrate the latest technologies helps your business stay competitive, while reducing overall infrastructure costs. No one understands this more than goalIT.
Our expert team provides end-to-end structured cabling solutions for a variety of industries, from health care, Government Offices to retail and learning institutions. Whether it’s one site or hundreds of sites, we’ve got you covered. Our work is done with minimal disruption and we complete projects on time and within budget.
Network Monitoring and Optimization
- Network Monitoring: Most organisations have no idea of bandwidth utilization within their IT infrastructure. We provide network monitoring solutions that can help your organisation monitor bandwidth usage and perform capacity planning. This ensures that organizations procure bandwidth that is enough for their needs without over purchasing.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Bandwidth will always be a limited resource, but crucial applications in the organization should not be starved of bandwidth by other non-critical data uses
- We help organizations implement QoS that ensures critical business applications are not starved of bandwidth.
Link Utilization: To ensure availability and enhance business continuity, most organizations have acquired two connections in their primary and secondary sites. The common implementation is to have one active link and the other on standby only to kick in when the active one fails. From observations, this poses two shortcomings. For many sites, the standby link does not automatically kick-in when the active fails and requires some intervention. Two, as long as the active link is up, the standby links is unused hence losing money.
For this, goalIT will implement special technology (Active-Active rather than Active-Standby) that will help your organisation use the two links simultaneously and also ensure that all data traffic automatically switched to the working link once one link fails.
- Wi-Fi for Hotels: we build hotel wi-fi systems that will enhance your customers’ experience and hence increase your business competitiveness
- Conference and exhibition halls wi-fi: most of the guest who attend your conference maybe foreigners who are careful on using their personal gadgets to access the internet because of high roaming costs. We provide temporary wi-fi infrastructure which can provide internet services to your conference attendees at a cost or comes as a package to the conference offerings. You can also sell advertisement space on the login page.
- Construction Site Wi-Fi: site engineers and project managers are very mobile and this should not stop them working while on the move. We provide Wi-Fi solution that allows your construction managers access personal and productive resources through network. What more, we leverage this network to provide IP telephony system such that your site becomes just like an extension within the office.
2. Data Center Consultancy
Data Centre is a huge investment and there is a need to ensure you get the right product that is value for money and meets your needs. We will guide you through out the process including pre-design, design, procuring solution vendors, implementation and testing. Our engineers have expertise to advice on the following critical areas of a Data Centre Project
- Data Centre Network
- Data Centre Electrical Power
- Data Centre Cooling
3. ICT Project Management
Driven by competition and rapid technological growth, businesses require effective planning, scheduling, and cost control of their projects. From data center migrations to application systems deployments and upgrades, we are committed to supporting your need for high performing, reliable, cost effective IT/Telecommunication solutions. We use PRINCE2 methodology that is proven to ensure successful implementation of ICT projects. We embrace a multidiscipline environment which enables us to effectively liaison between IT departments and various stakeholders like facilities manager, real estate, government, users etc.